Create and edit products¶
Products are a specific kind of Content items that you use
to present your offer in the website, including product specification, and pricing.
Individual products are instances of product types.
You can only create or modify products when your user Role has the
You can create products by using either manual or bulk method. Bulk method can be used only at the developer level. See Products for a technical guide on how to do this.
1. Click Product catalog -> Products.
2. If you are adding a new product, click Create and skip to step 4.
3. If you are editing an existing product, in the Category filter tree, select a category to find your product more quickly. Then click the Edit button next to a name of the product item that you want to modify and skip to step 5.
4. From their lists, select the language and the product type, and then click the Add button.
5. Fill in or edit content fields of the product, for example, name, specification and description. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
6. In the Attributes section, define the product's attributes, for example, dimensions, resolution or capacity.
7. If you are adding a new product, click the Create button. If you are editing an existing one, click the Update button.
After you create a product, you can add image assets to a product, create variants to the main product, define product prices, set the available quantity and classify products into different categories.
Feature availability may differ depending on the specifics of your installation.
For in-depth information, see Products in the developer documentation..