Create and edit products¶
Products are a specific kind of Content items that you use
to present your offer in the website, including product specification, and pricing.
Individual products are instances of Product Types.
You can only create or modify products when your user role has the
You can create products by using either manual or bulk method. Bulk method can be used only at the developer level. See Products for a technical guide on how to do this.
You can start creating a product in several ways:
- Click Create in the upper-right corner of the Products screen.
- While viewing a Product Catalog in the Content Tree, click Create content at the top of the screen. The new item appears in the tree.
- Click Create content in the upper-right corner of the My dashboard screen. In this case you have to choose Content Type and select where the content will be located.
1. If you are adding a new product, use one of the methods mentioned above and skip to step 3.
2. If you are editing an existing product, click the Edit button next to a name of the product item that you want to modify and skip to step 4.
3. From their lists, select the language and the product type, and then click the Add button.
4. Fill in or edit content fields of the product, for example, name, specification and description. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
5. In the Attributes section, define the product's attributes, for example, dimensions, resolution or capacity.
6. If you are adding a new product, click the Create button. If you are editing an existing one, click the Update button.
Feature availability may differ depending on the specifics of your installation.
For in-depth information, see Products in developer documentation.