Work with payments¶
In Ibexa DXP, you can view a list of payments and modify their statuses on the Payments screen. By default, depending on your permissions, you can access payments for your own orders or all the payments that exist in the system.
Filter payments in payment list¶
- In the left panel, go to Commerce -> Payments.
- Narrow down the list of displayed payments in one of the following ways:
- search for payments by typing part of order ID or identifier in the search box
- filter payments by selecting one or more filters
Available filters are:
- Payment method - method used for the payment
- Status - payment status, by default: Pending, Failed, Paid, Cancelled
Payment statuses visible in the Status filter field are defined in the Payment workflow.
- Created - a range of dates between which the payment was created
- Updated - a range of dates between which payment status has last changed
View payment details¶
To view the details of a payment, click its line in the payment list.
On the payment details screen, you can view a summary of information about the payment. Payment details include information about the payment method used, total value and current status of the payment.
Change payment details¶
If your user Role includes the
Payment/Edit permission, you can change the status of an existing payment:
confirm it if the payment has "Pending" status.