Work with permissions¶
You can view and modify all permissions by clicking Roles in the Admin Panel.
Create a new Role¶
- Go to Admin -> Roles and click Create.
- Provide a name and click Save and close to see a list of Policies that the Role has.
- Click + Add, select a Policy from the list and click Save and close.
You then may have an option to add Limitations to the Policy. The available Limitations depend on the chosen Policy. You can then return to a list of Policies by clicking Save and close or Discard.
Assign a Role to users¶
- Go to Admin -> Roles and select a Role.
- Go to the Assignments tab and click Assign to Users/Groups.
- Choose users and/or groups to be assigned to this Role.
- In the Limitatons area, select additional Limitations if necessary.
- To discard your changes and close the window, click Discard.
- To save your changes, click Save and close.
A User or user group may be assigned multiple Roles.
For a list of available permissions and limitations, see Permissions.