In the Back Office, you can you can review the configuration that controls
the Personalization service.
If your user role has
Personalization/Edit permission that includes your website, you can modify
the settings according to your requirements.
To do this, navigate to one of the pages mentioned below and edit the item that you want to modify.
Host multiple websites
If you have permissions to access several websites hosted on an Ibexa DXP instance, you can use the selector field to switch between views for each of these sites.
The Models page lists all available models and provides detailed information, such as the scenarios that use each model or when the model was last triggered. Models come predefined with the service, based on the arrangements that your organization makes with Ibexa when defining the initial configuration. You can request that a specific model is created by contacting customer support.
Here, you can click the Edit icon to access the model configuration screen and modify the settings, for example:
- A timeframe in which the algorithm gathers events that are used in the calculation
- Submodels that can narrow down the list of model results
- A list of items included or excluded from the model
For more information, see Recommendation models.
The Scenarios page contains a list of all available scenarios. It also provides additional information, such as a description of each of the scenarios, models that the scenario uses, or indication of whether the scenario is operational or not.
Click the Edit icon to access the scenario configuration screen, where you can configure a number of settings, for example:
- The type of content used to as input data and recommended items
- Primary, secondary and provisional models used to calculate results
- User profile-based settings, boost settings and other filters that can be used to eliminate or promote specific results
Here, you can also click the Preview icon to see an example of recommendations that the scenario returns. You may need to provide additional information to see the results.
For more information, see Scenarios.